The Coir Single Hockey toilet cleaning brush is made fully out of natural materials. The brush handle is made of plantation timber which means no forests are destroyed during the process. The bristles are made of 100% naturally processed coir fibre. Coir bristles are excellent for washing purposes. Unlike most plastics that are slippery on closets, the surface of coir fibre are coarse and hence clean off the dirt easily. They do not damage or scratch the expensive surfaces of closets. Also the bristles are soft and hence do not splash the dirt and water during usage.
And all of these while being acid safe. If you have had the bad experience of your plastic brushes deforming when used with acid, here is the solution you have been looking for. All our brushes are completely acid safe. Which means you can use them safely for acid washes without a second thought.
- Light weight, easy to hold rubber wood handle
- No colours used. Fully made of natural coir bristles
- Reaches almost all nooks and corners of most closets
- Sturdy bristles, do not fall during normal usage
- Lasts for year under normal usage