– Total brush length is 8 cm, diameter is 3 to 3.5 cm
– Ideal for use in the kitchen for washing utensils and any washing in the kitchen.
– Wood free brush, 100% naturally processed bristles. Absolutely no synthetic preservatives, glues or binding materials used. Bound together only using natural cotton. This is a completely wood free natural brush.
– Coir fibre bristles form excellent lather with soap
– Extremely comfortable to hold in hands
– Safe and an excellent option for washing non stick and coated utensils
– Sturdy construction with cotton yarn binding
Usage: Excellent brush for washing utensils where you like to work up excellent lather and thorough washing.
1. Rinse thoroughly in fresh clean water every day, before and after use to remove all food waste and dirt
2. The pads can be left continuously in water and can be used directly on hot utensils. The natural fibres do not melt
3. To sanitize, rinse in fresh water to remove all dirt and food waste, leave the rinsed pad in a bowl of water and microwave for 2 minutes. Rinse it again in cold water.
The brush can be disposed off in a home compost. Coir fibre would take around 1 month to disintegrate completely in a compost bin.