1. Palmera coir pots are made from coconut fiber and natural rubber.
2. These pots are biodegradable
3. They are excellent containers for growing all types of plants since they provide excellent aeration.
4. Excellent aeration ensures healthy roots, is free from pathogens and helps avoid root rot.
5. A coir pot along with Palmera Low EC Grow Media will ensure that the pot has excellent water retention and at the same time, have excellent water holding capacity.
6. This will help you save on water and nutrients. Nutrients will not be run down and water will be absorbed by the pith and supplied to the roots when needed.
7. The coir pots break down naturally in the soil, which minimizes root disturbance at the time of planting.
8. There is no concussion of roots.
9. Coir pot is not only a natural, often organic product, but also a renewable one with a slightly acidic pH that many plants prefer to grow in.