- Handy design
- Small and handy to hold in your palm
- Small enough to reach tight corners
- Comfortable groove to hold the brush tight enough to do some real hard scrubbing
- Extremely hard bristles for scrubbing burnt marks and hard food stains on utensils
- Ideal replacement for metal scrubs used in the kitchen which have the following problems.
- Metal scrubs cut into the skin/ leave scratch marks on the palm. With a wooden handle to hold, the chances of damaging your palm do not exist.
- Metal scrubs also leave heavy scratches on utensils. Marks left by our brush are much milder.
- When used on taps, they, damage the chrome plating. Our brush does not damage plated surfaces.
- Sharp bits of metal scrub do come into the food at times, which is extremely dangerous if swallowed. Being natural fibres, such hazards are eliminated.
- Most part of the brush is fully biodegradable.
The brush is not recommended for use on coated utensils.